POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Could not create image buffer? : Re: Could not create image buffer? Server Time
19 May 2024 03:41:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Could not create image buffer?
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 1 Dec 2000 22:31:19
Message: <3A286D04.A7BD3287@mac.com>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> If you had read the documentation, you would know that the what the
> image buffer is and that it has nothing do do with your scene directly.

I beg your pardon, sir.  I have read the documentation fairly
thoroughly; I do not recall seeing a listing of cryptic error codes such
as -108 listed anywhere in it.  If you would be kind enough to point out
to me where that is, I shall refrain from bothering you in the future.

> PS: POV-Ray Mac issues best fit in the "povray.macintosh" newsgroup.  If you
> don't want to post there (I can't think of a reason), at least let other
> people know which platform you are using...

Again, I beg your pardon.  I did not realize this was a macintosh
specific question; I believed it to be generated by POV's renderer, and
thus, to be a platform independent question.  Add to that the fact that
p.macintosh is used /very/ sparsely, and perhaps you will perceive my
reluctance to post this question there.

However, I realize that you are a busy person, and I therefore excuse
you from reading any further posts from me, as no doubt, they will turn
out to be horrendous wastes of your time, just as this one was.

--
Dawn McKnight      | "Who cares what the hipbone's connected to? I'm in Neurology!"
McK### [at] maccom   |					-- Justine Devlin, M.D.